Growing up in the foster system in the Denver Metro area, I needed a distraction and photography became that distraction. I used my camera as a way to create the kind of world that I craved and desired; full of light, beauty and vibrancy. The hobby of photography that I turned to as a child, turned into a passion and then a business in my adult years. I am drawn to spitfires who take each day head on, and want to kick ass at everything they do. After a few years of finding my style and niche, I finally found that the people I connect to the most are the ones like me; fierce, creative, unapologetic humans who would do anything to show others the beauty that they see in the world.
My name is Mia and I am a fine art portrait photographer in Denver, CO. I specialize in portraits of basass women, who take on the world by storm.
FUEL FOR THE SOUL
- I prefer thunderstorms over sunshine.
- If offered coffee or soda, I'll pick coffee every time.
- I'm a Ravenclaw. 'Wit beyond measure', right?
- I can't stand having matching socks.
- I haven't met a bottle of wine I didn't like.
- Dark chocolate is SO much better than milk chocolate.
- I LOVE traveling but I am terrified of flying.
- I haven't seen my natural hair color since I was 11.
- I'm an avid reader, but I prefer audio books over the real thing.
- I am an empath.
- I am a huge supporter of LGBTQ+ rights and I am a feminist.
- I believe that this world is inherently more good than it is evil, but that the bad parts are broadcast to us too often.
WORK WITH ME
Have an upcoming project? I'd love to collaborate with you!
Get in touch with me using my contact form to discuss rates, scheduling and more.